Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ambulance Tasmania Is Hiring Again

The Premier of Tasmania announced a couple of days ago that Ambulance Tasmania was looking to hire on 11 more paramedics.  These qualified staff are required to replace volunteers at a couple of stations where the workload is too high to expect the volunteers to continue provide assistance to the branch station officer.
The Press Release

This is the link to the jobs.
Applications close on Friday the 7th of September 2012.

The press release also states that Graduates and Intensive Care Paramedics are encouraged to apply.


Til then, be safe.

2 comments:

Skyfall22 said...

Hi, I am studying to be a Paramedic, and I am interested in working in Tasmania, however, as long as I can get a job, I am happy to work anywhere.

I understand that there is a pretty big application process, and I was wondering whether it is possible to apply for more than one state graduate paramedic program or not?

I was just thinking that if I missed out, I could have to wait awhile until I could apply again...
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tazambo said...

G'Day Skyfall22,

I would definitely apply with every Ambulance service you would be willing to work for.
There is no harm in having multiple applications on the go.

Let me know how you go.

As for Tassie jobs, keep an eye on:
www.jobs.tas.gov.au

Cheers